Webinar organizers are asked to provide the following information through the online submission process:
- A summary of the webinar topic in terms of its novelty, controversial nature, or relevance to current “hot” topics within the scientific or clinical fields of posture or gait research
- The intended goals and outcomes of the webinar
- The proposed dates and times of the webinar
- The target audience who would be interested in participating
- The list of speakers/organizers for the webinar, including their affiliations and credentials
Please note that the workshop organizer submitting the proposal must be a member of ISPGR in good standing.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Workshop organizers are welcome to contact ISPGR directly for further information.